Finnleo’s Infrasauna Allows You to Enjoy A Traditional Finnish Sauna Plus Far-Infrared
Far-Infrared Saunas, Hot Tubs and Spas, Saunas
It’s The Only 2-in-1 Combination on the Market
Finnleo’s Infrared Sauna
Pettis Pools & Patio is excited to present the only infrasauna available. It allows you to switch back and forth between the steam heat of a traditional sauna and the deep muscle heat therapy of a far-infrared sauna. It’s perfect for people with varying needs or preferences. In case you are not familiar with an infrasauna, here is a quick overview.
Infrasauna is a treatment that uses infrared radiation to warm up the body to the depth of up to 4cm. The warmth induces perspiration, and improves the blood circulation of the skin.
The procedure is used to create an overall feeling of relaxation, to rest or to rejuvenate your muscles after strenuous exertion, with occurrences of muscle rheumatism, aches of joints or the spine. It is also used to pre-warm and relax the muscles prior to classical massages.
Even More Benefits of Infrared Saunas:
- Induces a deep sweat – for cleansing and detoxifying the body and for burning calories
- Ideal as a heat therapy room for a pre-workout warm-up to increase flexibility and help to prevent injury
- Perfect as a pre-warm-up for physical therapy and massage therapy
- Soothes sore muscles and joints after a workout
- Relax and wind-down at the end of a stress-filled day
Traditional Sauna benefits:
- Improved blood circulation: The sauna increases and improves the rate of blood circulation and breathing.
- Weight loss: Sauna is similar to mild exercise, it burns about 300 calories per average session.
- Skin cleansing: A profuse sauna-induced sweat followed by a shower cleanses your skin far more thoroughly than just taking a shower. It makes it soft and healthy with immediately noticeable effects.
- Body relaxation: Stress build-up creates tension in the body manifesting in various aches and pains. The heat and humidity of the sauna diffuses the pain and relaxes tired muscles. A sauna in the evening will leave tense muscles and sore limbs totally relaxed. Sauna also temporarily relieves arthritic pain.
- Mind relaxation: The sauna is essentially a place to relax. Regular sauna adepts all agree that it effectively helps relieve physical and mental fatigue and stress.
The sauna enhances circulation and oxygenates the cells, tissues and organs. It increases the body’s ability to produce energy, which promotes healing. At the same time, heating the tissues speeds up the metabolism. Your cells are gradually capable of eliminating toxins much more effectively.
If you can’t decide which type of sauna you prefer—or if you like and want both, the InfraSauna is the perfect product.
Infrared heating systems can now be incorporated into Finnleo prefab and Custom Cut saunas. And, for the first time ever, custom infrared saunas are available. Because they are manufactured in Minnesota rather than imported from China, you can custom design a sauna to your vision and requirements.
Custom-cut saunas in traditional, infrared-only, or combination InfraSauna can be handcrafted to your plan to be installed on your framed walls. For the first time in the worldwide sauna industry, there are now infrared options to give you exactly what you want.
Why Purchase Your Sauna from Pettis Pools & Patio?
First of all, Pettis Pools & Patio has been in business almost 50 years! You can come in and talk with someone, see the product, and know that we will be here tomorrow. This provides peace of mind that doesn’t come with buying sight unseen online.
We have been selling saunas since 2004 and offer service support for the Greater Rochester, NY area. In addition, we have one of the largest selections of saunas in the area, ranging from traditional to infrared.
Stop in at our East Rochester store to learn more about Finnleo and how easy it is to bring the benefits of a sauna into your home.