Poolife “Back to Blue” Shock System Gets You from Green to Blue Fast
If you are experiencing a severe algae bloom, which has turned your pool green, the poolife® Back to Blue® shock system can turn your pool sparkling blue again. This two-part system destroys the bacteria and algae that have taken over your pool and then makes it easy to vacuum out.
At the start of the season, or if a severe algae bloom occurs during the season, the pool can be treated and returned to its clear blue appearance within 24 hours by using poolife® Back to Blue®.
Simple to use:
- Add Back to Blue® Step One Shock/Oxidizer—allow to dissolve
- Turn Filter to re-circulate
- Add Back to Blue Step two to the pool skimmer
- Run filter one hour
- Shut off filter for 12- 24 hours
- Vacuum to waste
Back to Blue also helps remove phosphates in addition to restores water clarity.
- All-in-one: chlorinates, shocks and kills algae
- Restores water clarity
- Use only with filters that allow vacuuming to waste (bypass filter).
- Click here to view the poolife® Back to Blue® System video.
If you have questions about algae or opening your pool, stop in and see us—at Pettis Pools & Patio, we’re here to help!