Effective Monday, March 23 through at least Sunday, April 12
Store hours for pickup only (doors will not be open)
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Store Hours 10am-3pm
We are sensitive to today’s current events. The safety of our employees and customers is our #1 Priority.
However, our industry trade association, PHTA, firmly believes the companies that supply pool and spa sanitization and disinfection materials (through manufacturing, distribution or retail stores), the companies that manage the maintenance of swimming pools, hot tubs and other artificial bodies of water and the companies currently constructing inground pools and spas are essential to preventing the transmission of infectious diseases, helping maintain community health, and ensuring public safety.
Without proper pool and hot tub maintenance (which includes circulation and treatment of water) various pathogens can grow, such as Pseudomonas, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Shigella, etc. It can also create a breeding ground for mosquitoes, other pests and the diseases they may carry, which presents a risk not only to bathers but to the entire community at large.
Therefore, we have adopted the following ways to still be here for our customers. These are certainly challenging times for us all. We hope and pray all our lives can go back to normal as quickly as possible and want you to know Pettis Pools will be here – ready to help you have your best summer ever!
- Store Hours – We will now ONLY offer curbside pick-up at each store. Please call ahead, use our texting platform on our website, or order your water care needs online at Shop.PettisPools.com to place your order. We will have it ready for you during Store hours (Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday 10am to 3pm)
- Softub Customers – We have a dedicated shopping site for all your Softub needs here. These products are typically boxed up and shipped to you. If you would rather arrange for store pick up, please use the Live Chat feature at softubexpress.com to make those arrangements. You may also call 800-996-8827.
- Home Deliveries are available for $9.99 to our customers within 15 miles of each store for items you would normally come to the store for. Our stores will be open for curbside pick-up only (Limited hours see top of page), but we understand that it may be easier for Pettis Pools to come you. If you live beyond the 15 mile radius and do not want to come to the store for curbside pick-up, we can arrange to ship the products to you at an additional cost.
- Private Appointments – We understand that you might feel more comfortable with just one-on-one interaction during this time. We are offering the ability to set up an appointment with a Home Recreation Specialist during a time that works best for you to stop in and shop one-on-one. Give us a call to set up a time or use our texting platform to reach one of our Home Recreation Specialists.
- Order via Phone with a Home Recreation Specialist – All items can be ordered via phone with a Home Recreation Specialist including hot tubs, pools, patio furniture, saunas and anything you need for entertainment at home. All items can be set up for pick up or delivery straight to your home without ever having to step foot in one of our stores!
- Hot Tub Field Service – Will be continued as an essential service but social distancing will be in practice. If you are not feeling well, or are presenting symptoms, please reschedule your service appointment.
- In-Store Pack Repair – Arrangements can still be made to drop your power pack off curbside for repair. Please use our texting platform on the home page of our website to make those arrangements.
- Large Ticket Deliveries – Will continue to be made but there will be no inside deliveries during this time. Most of our saunas are designed to be assembled by the homeowner and go together without tools.
A sPECIAL NOTE FROM pETTIS POOLS & THE CDC:
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with EPA registered chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19. Additionally, the World Health Organization states that controlling water quality is necessary to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases. While not specifically mentioning biguanide sanitizers (BaquaSpa & Baquacil), rest assured they are also EPA registered sanitizers and will keep your hot tub or pool safe. Additionally, the World Health Organization states that controlling water quality is necessary to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases.