Marine Grade Polymer Furniture – Made in the USA
Poly / Resin Patio Furniture
Our eco-friendly Poly Resin Furniture by Seaside Casual and Telescope Casual is an environmentally viable alternative to wood. For those who are conscious about going green, this is the way to go. Poly Resin drastically outperforms wood regarding color stay power and is made of nonporous recycled plastics. It provides a lifetime of pleasure in that it never deteriorates. It will withstand weather like rain, dew, snow, wind, sun and does not absorb moisture or promote bacterial growth. Quick ship special orders available too.
Our outdoor collections are a balance of traditional design recreated in modern materials. The coastal communities of the eastern seaboard have molded the aesthetic, while material advancements have allowed the creation of products that can withstand the elements. Our products are designed to endure the corrosive seaside air, a New England winter, or an Arizona heat wave. In short, our marine grade polymer furniture looks great, is easy to maintain, and can be left outdoors from one season to the next.
MGP is especially resistant to the types of ordinary wear and tear that tend to damage outdoor furniture made from other materials.
- Will not crack, rot or separate in any outdoor environment.
- Has zero porosity and will not absorb water.
- Color pigment lasts and lasts.
- Presents no fire hazard. Must be preheated before ignition occurs.
- Resistant to most chemicals.
- Telescope Casual’s MGP collection uses all stainless steel hardware.
Aside from its efficiency as a design material and its impressive durability, MGP is also notable for its environmentally-friendly characteristics.
- Contains 30% recycled resin.
- No acids or harsh chemicals are necessary for cleaning or maintenance.
- The raw materials, equipment and processes emit no harmful gases or byproducts into the atmosphere.
- Material waste is recycled back into the original product.
- Contains no known harmful substances such as carcinogens, toxins, or bioaccumulative materials.
- If burned, no harmful gases are emitted.
- Made from only FDA approved resins with the most favorable NFPA (fire) and HMIS (hazardous material) ratings.