Outdoor Patio Furniture for Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, & Livingston Counties
If it’s Patio…it’s GOT to be Pettis!
Enjoying the outdoors in a wonderful space you’ve created is pure happiness. In this special environment, you contemplate and dream, bask in the comforting warmth of the sun, watch the play of light and shadows on the trees, read, relax, and rid yourself of worry and care.
But a great outdoor room is not just for solitary pleasures. An appealing yard, patio, deck, or porch becomes almost irresistible. Enjoy family and friends as you lounge, chat, eat, and play together. In addition, your outdoor room provides a public preview of your home, a mini-introduction to your personality, taste, and lifestyle. Let us help you create that outdoor space that will delight you for years to come.
Pettis Pools & Patio Has the Area’s Largest Patio Selection at our East Rochester location
With over 20,000 square feet of a display area, we are able to present what is arguably the largest selection of fine patio furniture in the entire Western New York area. You’ll see wonderful casual furniture displays of our most popular deep seating options, dining sets, fire pit chat sets, chaises, bar sets, benches, sunroom sofas and chairs, umbrellas, patio ware, and more.
And, for your shopping pleasure, a friendly, knowledgeable staff, ready to let you browse or assist as needed. If you can’t find exactly what you are looking for, think about a special order that will bring you your own personal selection of frame and fabric for that “just right” look.
Always Important: Quality and Savings at Pettis Pools & Patio
Quality matters when you’re buying casual furniture. The casual furniture we have chosen to offer in our stores will provide you with years and years of comfort and enjoyment, all at an affordable price.
Pettis carries every major category in casual furniture but your options are never limited to only what we stock. Custom order furniture allows you to play designer. There are hundreds of fabrics to choose from and many frame colors as well.
- Ashley Furniture
- Casual Cushion
- OW Lee
- Patio Renaissance
- Seaside Casual
- Tommy Bahama
- Treasure Garden
Aluminum outdoor furniture does not rust, is very durable, requires little maintenance, and has the ability to take on any look or style that a furniture designer has the imagination to create.
Powder Coat Finish
The state of the art finishing technique used on most metal frames is called powder coating. Dry paint particles are ionized and sprayed onto the frames. The paint is then baked, resulting in a very durable and thick finish that gives a more comprehensive coating than a wet paint finish. This painted finish is the barrier that keeps aluminum from oxidizing (although it will not rust). A good quality powder coat finish is extremely resistant to chipping, peeling, cracking, and fading.
With tubular aluminum furniture, the frame is made from extruded tubing that is formed when molten metal is forced through a die which shapes it into a hollow tube. The variety of shapes that can be created is unlimited, ranging from simple round tubing to wide “racetrack” extrusions and everything in between.
Tubular aluminum construction typically includes vinyl straps, fabric slings, or cushions for the seat and back portion of the outdoor furniture. All three are replaceable over time if the need arises. On a good quality aluminum frame, the metal frame will far outlast the softer material used for the seat and back. When investing in this type of furniture, it is a good idea to ask how easy it is to purchase these replacement parts when needed. An outdoor living specialist will usually supply parts for any furniture purchased from them.
Cast Aluminum Furniture
Cast Aluminum has become one of our most important categories as more and more people seek out its beautiful designs and exceptional durability. We make special, large buys in early winter so that by the time the snow melts, our warehouses are bursting with sets waiting to find a new home. We have cast aluminum furniture by the truckload!
Consider these benefits:
- Cast aluminum outdoor furniture is durable. Thanks in part to its wide availability as the most common metal in the Earth’s crust, aluminum already has a long history of use in industry and engineering. In fact, it is commonly used for important components in the automotive industry as well as in spacecrafts and rockets! It is well known for its resistance to corrosion and rust, making it perfect for use in outdoor furniture where it is likely to be exposed to the elements.
- Cast aluminum patio furniture is lightweight. In addition to its resilience to the outdoors, cast aluminum outdoor furniture is relatively lightweight and easy to move, yet very strong. Cast aluminum furniture, especially when provided with a high-quality finish, may look similar to wrought iron with its intricate design, but it will last much longer with less care and won’t corrode with age.
- Cast aluminum furniture is artistic. The technique involved in casting aluminum (pouring the liquid metal into sand casts) allows for greater detail and thus newer, fresher shapes and designs than you will find in other metal furniture. Because aluminum furniture manufacturers do not have to worry about the weight of their material, you will find that cast aluminum furniture may feature more intricate detailing and more comfort than its wrought iron or wood counterparts.
Wrought Iron Furniture
Wrought Iron Patio Furniture is one of the most traditional and elegant elements you can add to your patio. Because wrought iron patio furniture is so classical, it easily blends with just about any style of patio, deck, garden, or landscaping. There are designs to fit every need.
Wrought Iron Sets are truly one of Our Best Values! We have many timeless and classic looks from Made in the USA Meadowcraft & Woodard as well as contemporary styles from Kettler, our German manufacturer. These sets won’t get tossed around in the wind and can be passed down from generation to generation.
Benefits of Wrought Iron Patio Furniture
- Long Lasting – Will provide years and years of service if taken good care of.
- Easy to Clean – Wash when necessary with soapy water and rinse. Simple enough?
- Weather Resistant – Can withstand the elements.
- Strong and Solid – Feels like the heavy metal it is. No bowing or flimsiness here.
- Style and Design – Available with an abundance of different designs. Some is even hand-made, so every piece is slightly unique.
- Comfortable – While some designs are rather upright, they are still very comfortable with or without cushions. Add cushions and pillows if desired.
- Durable – Does this fit into one of the above categories? If not, here it is…Wrought iron patio furniture is very durable. And if something does break over the years, it can be repaired rather than needing to be replaced.
- Heavy – Iron furniture is not going to blow away in heavy wind…That’s for sure. Unless it is REALLY heavy wind!
- Finishes – Available in many different colors and finishes.
- Versatile – Can blend well with any landscape, patio, or deck design.
All-Weather Wicker furniture has long been one of our most popular categories. Outdoor wicker has changed more than any other type of casual furniture in the last decade. Everything involved in the process has been improved to give the most realistic looks and the highest level of durability. Rain, snow, sleet or shine, resin outdoor wicker can handle whatever Mother Nature wants to throw at it. However, its natural look also works well indoors, in sunrooms, screened porches or even as an accent piece.
We carry several manufacturers of outdoor wicker and are confident we can create the perfect look for your home. One of our vendors, Patio Renaissance, is known as one of the top manufacturers in the industry. They use an aluminum frame, not steel as some of our competitors do, to resist corrosion and their synthetic wicker has an extremely authentic weave. While we do carry an extensive inventory, we also happily special order for that ‘just right’ look. Many frames and fabrics to choose from! We also have gorgeous offerings from Kettler & Kingsley-Bate in this category that combine all-weather wicker with other materials for exciting new looks.
Kingsley Bate Teak - America’s Leading Manufacturer of Teak Outdoor Furniture British craftsmen of the 18th-century discovered what their Eastern counterparts had known for centuries, that teak has qualities, unlike any other wood. Its abilities to withstand the rigors of adverse climate, yet weather attractively, make it the ideal choice for exterior furnishings. Kingsley-Bate uses only premium quality teak and precise mortise and tenon joinery in the construction of their furniture. And while their reputation was founded on teak, their furniture designs have expanded to incorporate the finest stainless steel and all-weather wicker as well. This combination of quality material and craftsmanship provides you with exterior furnishings of exceptional style and durability.
Poly / Resin Patio Furniture
Our eco-friendly Poly Resin Furniture by Seaside Casual and Telescope Casual is an environmentally viable alternative to wood. For those who are conscious about going green, this is the way to go. Poly Resin drastically outperforms wood regarding color stay power and is made of nonporous recycled plastics. It provides a lifetime of pleasure in that it never deteriorates. It will withstand weather like rain, dew, snow, wind, sun, and does not absorb moisture or promote bacterial growth. Quick ship special orders are available too.
Our outdoor collections are a balance of traditional design recreated in modern materials. The coastal communities of the eastern seaboard have molded the aesthetic, while material advancements have allowed the creation of products that can withstand the elements. Our products are designed to endure the corrosive seaside air, a New England winter, or an Arizona heatwave. In short, our marine-grade polymer furniture looks great, is easy to maintain, and can be left outdoors from one season to the next.
MGP is especially resistant to the types of ordinary wear and tear that tend to damage outdoor furniture made from other materials.
- Will not crack, rot or separate in any outdoor environment.
- Has zero porosity and will not absorb water.
- Color pigment lasts and lasts.
- Presents no fire hazard. Must be preheated before ignition occurs.
- Resistant to most chemicals.
- Telescope Casual’s MGP collection uses all stainless steel hardware.
Aside from its efficiency as a design material and its impressive durability, MGP is also notable for its environmentally-friendly characteristics.
- Contains 30% recycled resin.
- No acids or harsh chemicals are necessary for cleaning or maintenance.
- The raw materials, equipment and processes emit no harmful gases or byproducts into the atmosphere.
- Material waste is recycled back into the original product.
- Contains no known harmful substances such as carcinogens, toxins, or bioaccumulative materials.
- If burned, no harmful gases are emitted.
- Made from only FDA approved resins with the most favorable NFPA (fire) and HMIS (hazardous material) ratings.
Treasure Garden Furniture Covers
Protect your patio paradise with Treasure Garden Furniture Covers - stylish, sturdy, and ready for any weather. Say goodbye to cracked vinyl and hello to durability and breathability. Plus, a spring cinch lock and convenient storage pouch for easy use. One year warranty included.
Water Resistant “Rhinoweave” Fabric – exclusively designed to be both durable & breathable – will not crack or peel like vinyl.
- Attractive, neutral champagne color
- Convenient storage pouch sewn onto most covers
- Spring cinch lock secures cover into place for a snug fit
- Machine washable
- One year warranty