Outdoor Kitchens, Patio Coverings, & More for Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, & Livingston Counties
Pettis Pools & Patio helps you enjoy your backyard to the fullest! From Solair Awnings, Kokomo BBQ Islands, Terra Flame products, Desert Steel Decorative Accents, Hammocks and more, we offer several products to round out your backyard enjoyment. Stop in at either store location to see a working display of Solair awnings and learn more about this great product to enhance your outdoor living space. If it’s Patio…It’s Got to be Pettis!
Solair® retractable awnings are the perfect addition to your home, allowing flexibility to make the most of your space. When extended, Solair awnings provide shade and help to define a space. When retracted, your awning blends into the background of your home allowing a more open environment. And since our awnings are motorized, you can control your space with the press of a button.
Solair retractable awnings definitely create shade for your outdoor spaces, but they do so much more, creating a popular space in the home morning, noon and night. Whether you are eating breakfast outside, spending time with the family in the afternoon, or hosting a party in the evening, Solair awnings create an ambiance, turning your patio into an outdoor retreat. The transformation is not only outside your home. Solair awnings also make a big impact inside your home. An extended awning can block the sun and prevent damage to furniture, drapes and flooring as well as reduce energy consumption by lowering temperatures inside your home.
The direction your home faces can tell you a lot about your shade needs. If you need shade all day long in your outdoor living space, your house faces south and needs a wider width shade solution. If you only need shaded protection from the sun during the afternoon and evening, your house faces west and needs a shade solution that extends farther out from the house. Pettis Outdoor Living & Sauna can help find the right solution for you.
Umbrellas & Patio Covers
Our line of Kokomo Grills and BBQ Islands offer solid engineering that provides an exceptional grilling experience. Quality stainless steel construction and commercial-grade stainless steel burners help ensure your Kokomo Grill will last for years and provide maximum performance. We are proud to offer a product that will last due to the superior construction design and techniques. We offer fine selections in both propane and gas grilling options. Our grills range in size to accommodate a range of 5 to 50 friends. The grill features include sear burning briquette systems, infrared back burners, stainless steel warming trays and much more.If it’s quality, durability, and superior craftsmanship you are looking for in your grill, then choose from the best with Kokomo Grills.
Our BBQ Islands are a quality statement from the word go and can last even in our tough climate. Some of the features built into every island include:
- Framing – The most important aspect of framing is a thorough knowledge of structural design and engineering. Large spans are becoming more prevalent in our industry, our competitors build BBQ Islands on two-foot centers. At Kokomo Grills, they build on a maximum requirement of one-foot centers using 20-gauge steel. This is what prevents our BBQ Islands from twisting and cracking.
- Island Wall Construction – The walls of our islands are constructed with a cement board made by “Hardie Backer”. This material is strong and also impermeable to water. Hardie Backer is mold proof, fireproof, and water proof.
- Stucco – After application of the Hardie Backer, the island is then taped with fibermesh. They also apply coats of “dryvit brand” which flexes with our climate of hot and cold, essentially guaranteeing that your island will not crack or peel. While this quality may go unnoticed on a showroom floor, it is something that will keep your island looking great years after your purchase.
- Counter Tops – All of the countertops are floated; this ensures the counter to be level preventing cracks in the tile. They use only the best porcelain tiles and natural stones including a variety of travertine, marble, and granite.
- Trex Floors – Our islands are supported along the base of framing and raised slightly off the ground, supported by a waterproof trex composite decking that carries a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty. Our unique system design offers several benefits to our customers.
Lots in stock plus Special Orders too!
Our East Rochester location carries a wide selection of quality replacement cushions in today’s most popular colors and sizes. But with so much variety in cushions and fabrics, you’re never limited to just what we stock. We’ll happily order that hard-to-find-cushion or that just right fabric for you. Visit with one of our patio consultants today.View Our Current Cushion Catalog View Our Fabric Selection Measuring Guide
Outdoor Kitchens Are Their Specialty!
Gensun outdoor kitchens are innovative—featuring durable cast aluminum construction and convenient modular configuration. These are durable, worry-free pieces and—best of all—they have all kinds of functionality and versatility because of the modular designs. They eliminate the need for expensive site modifications and be placed wherever is convenient. Their pieces are easy-to-assemble (you only need 3 tools). Within hours, you can be grilling steaks and mixing drinks with friends and family. Plus, they go beyond the traditional BBQ. The freestanding grill can be purchased by itself, then easily tailored into an entire kitchen unit according to your desired size and specifications.
The collection includes attachable countertops, cabinets, bar centers and drawer units in a range of finishes and configurations. Cooling appliances and cooking accessories, including Lion burners are also available to make your outdoor kitchen complete. Available with three countertop options and twelve base finishes, the Gensun outdoor kitchens will bring your outdoor room to life.