Learn More About Why People Choose Far-Infrared Saunas
Warmth just like the rays of the sun-at your fingertips
- Far-infrared saunas operate at temperatures of 100 degrees F to 130 degrees F. Conventional saunas operate at temperatures of 180 degrees F to 220 degrees F. The temperatures in a traditional sauna may not be as well tolerated by some people.
- Far-infrared can potentially heat tissue three times higher
- Less than 20% of the infrared energy heats the air, leaving 80% available for direct conversion to heat within the body.
- They warm the user to a much greater depth (up to three inches) and more efficiently than the conventional sauna.
- Far-infrared’s resonant absorption causes more toxins expelled through the kidney, liver, and hair.
- Far-infrared saunas are safer as there are no hot surfaces or high temperatures.
- Far-infrared saunas are portable and easy-to-assemble.
- Warm up only takes 5-10 minutes.
- They use no water so there are no plumbing costs, bacterial growth, or cleanup.
About the CarbonFlex® Heating System
Far-Infrared is perfect as a “heat therapy room” for athletes looking for a pre-workout warm-up – to warm up muscles and increase flexibility, helping to prevent injury. It’s also ideal for pre-warm-up for physical therapy and massage therapy, or for a relaxing wind-down at the end of a stress-filled day. Far-Infrared heat is also ideal for soothing sore muscles and joints after a workout.
A Far-Infrared sauna provides soothing heat, directly radiated to the body, with almost no time waiting for preheating. The far-infrared radiant heat induces a deep sweat – for cleansing and detoxifying the body and for burning calories. Using the latest Japanese far-infrared technology, CarbonFlex heating panels have the largest surface area of any IR sauna heating system – providing the softest heat.
CarbonFlex performs better than other IR systems, with a near-perfect wavelength of 8.4 to 9.4 microns (well within the “Vital Range” of 7 to 14 microns). This optimal wavelength provides for deeper penetration of far-infrared heat – which, in turn, can enhance detoxification, cardiovascular conditioning and relief from muscle and joint aches and pains.
Contact Pettis Pools & Patio at (585) 392-7711 (Greece) or (585) 383-0700 (East Rochester) to learn more about Finnleo saunas, or request a quote below.