Deal with Algae Bloom Quickly and Efficiently
Education, General Pool Care, Pool Care, Pool Cleaning, Water Care
Poolife “Back to Blue” Shock System Gets You from Green to Blue Fast
If you are experiencing a severe algae bloom, which has turned your pool green, the poolife® Back to Blue® shock system can turn your pool sparkling blue again. This two-part system destroys the bacteria and algae that have taken over your pool and then makes it easy to vacuum out.
At the start of the season, or if a severe algae bloom occurs during the season, the pool can be treated and returned to its clear blue appearance within 24 hours by using poolife® Back to Blue®.
Simple to use:
- Add Back to Blue® Step One Shock/Oxidizer—allow to dissolve
- Turn Filter to re-circulate
- Add Back to Blue Step two to the pool skimmer
- Run filter one hour
- Shut off filter for 12- 24 hours
- Vacuum to waste
Back to Blue also helps remove phosphates in addition to restores water clarity.
- All-in-one: chlorinates, shocks and kills algae
- Restores water clarity
- Use only with filters that allow vacuuming to waste (bypass filter).
- Click here to view the poolife® Back to Blue® System video.
If you have questions about algae or opening your pool, stop in and see us—at Pettis Pools & Patio, we’re here to help!