Join Our Wonderful Staff at Pettis Pools!
Being in a seasonal business in Upstate NY has always presented some unique employment challenges. Our core staff of around 30 people swells to over 70 during the months of April – October, and we are always looking for friendly, enthusiastic people to join our team who like the challenge of a fast-paced environment where every day is different.
If you’re interested in exploring job opportunities, please download our employment application below. We currently have the following job openings:
- ASSISTANT RETAIL MANAGER: Our East Rochester location is looking to fill a full-time position for our East Rochester retail division. Our retail store is the face of the Pettis Pools shopping experience. We pride ourselves on not only providing the highest quality products but also employing a friendly and knowledgeable staff. This position allows for the opportunity for career growth with a well-established, family owned, local business. We have a close family atmosphere here and you will find plenty of assistance as you grow into your new role.
- RETAIL ASSOCIATES: Do you like working with people? We have multiple openings at our Hilton location for someone with good communication skills to work directly with customers at the cash register, answering phones and analyzing water samples. We are happy to train the right person. You must be able to work some nights until 7PM and weekend hours are a must.
- PARTS COUNTER: Good customer service skills are needed for this position. Electrical or mechanical knowledge is a plus. Must be available to work some evenings until 7PM and weekend hours.
- POOL SERVICE: If you enjoy working outside and want to learn a great skill then come and apply for our pool service division. We are always happy to train someone that is dependable, hardworking and has a positive attitude. You must be able to easily lift 50 lbs+ and have a clean driving record. This is a seasonal but full-time position.
- POOL SERVICE COORDINATOR: A customer service oriented, organized individual will love this busy position working with our crews and managers to schedule daily service calls. Prior knowledge of scheduling is preferred but we can help you learn. Occasional Saturday shifts are required in season. This is a seasonal but full-time position.
- IN-GROUND POOL BUILDS: We are looking for motivated individuals to join our in-ground pool division. Take part in transforming backyards into a safe oasis. Must be dependable and hard working with a clean driving record. This is a seasonal but full-time position. Knowledge of concrete or construction preferred but will train.
Delivery Lead Looking for someone that possesses both leadership and organizational skills. Must have a clean drivers license and have the ability to drive a box truck and drive with a trailer. This is a year-round, full-time position.
General Warehouse Seasonal help with the ability to work some nights until 7PM and weekend hours. Assists with multiple tasks and uses common sense when lifting and moving product. Ability to lift 50 lbs+ needed.
Feel free to bring the completed application into either one of our store locations, or email to Karen Blossom at email@example.com.