We are fully open, but with important restrictions. Face coverings are required to enter our stores.
Online ordering & Curbside pick-up is still available during each store’s open hours.
East Rochester Location:
Mondays: 9am – 5pm
Tuesdays: 10am – 6pm
Wednesdays: 10am – 6pm
Thursdays: 10am – 6pm
Fridays: 10am – 6pm
Saturdays: 9am – 5pm
Sundays: 11am -4pm
Mondays: 9am – 5pm
Tuesdays: 9am – 5pm
Wednesdays: 9am – 5pm
Thursdays: 9am – 5pm
Fridays: 9am – 5pm
Saturdays: 9am – 5pm
Sundays: 11am – 4pm
Please visit our online shopping cart at shop.pettispools.com to place your order. In the notes section, you may indicate which day you’d like to pick up your order. If placing an order for same day pick up, please allow one hour prior to arriving for us to get your order ready. Upon arrival, please follow the signs for curbside pick up. Call the store number (East Rochester – 585.383.0700 Greece – 585.392.7711) and someone will bring your order to you. Alternatively, you may call your order in directly during our open hours.
Per the requirements of NY State, we kindly ask that you wear an appropriate face-covering when entering our store. We are also required to limit the number of people in our building at one time to comply with social distancing rules, so you may experience a wait.
#1 Priority, we are doing our best to serve you better.
We are grateful to safely and responsibly be open. We have implemented many physical distancing policies, face covering policies, a strict schedule of sanitization and health screenings to keep our employees, and our customers, safe. Please follow the instructions on all our new signs. These are certainly challenging times for us all. We hope and pray our lives can go back to normal as quickly as possible and want you to know Pettis Pools is here – ready to help you have your best summer ever!
- Store Hours – Curbside pick-up will continue to be available at each store. Please call ahead, use our texting platform on our website, or order your water care & accessory needs online at Shop.PettisPools.com to place your order. We will have it ready for you during Store hours. (See individual store hours above)
- Softub Customers – We have a dedicated shopping site for all your Softub needs here. These products are typically boxed up and shipped to you. If you would rather arrange for store pick up, please use the Live Chat feature at softubexpress.com to make those arrangements. You may also call 800-996-8827.
- Private Appointments We understand that you’re anxious to get started on your best summer at home by purchasing a pool, hot tub, sauna or patio furniture. We are offering the ability to set up an appointment with a Home Recreation Specialist during a time that works best for you and shop one-on-one. Give us a call to set up a time or use our texting platform to reach one of our Home Recreation Specialists. We kindly ask that all customers entering our stores be wearing a face mask.
- Order via Phone with a Home Recreation Specialist – All items can be ordered via phone with a Home Recreation Specialist including hot tubs, pools, patio furniture, saunas and anything you need for entertainment at home. All items can be set up for pick up or delivery straight to your home without ever having to step foot in one of our stores!
- Hot Tub & Pool Field Service – Will continue as an essential service but social distancing will be in practice. If you are not feeling well, or are presenting symptoms, please reschedule your service appointment.
- In-Store Pack Repair – Arrangements can still be made to drop your power pack off curbside for repair. Please use our texting platform on the home page of our website to make those arrangements.
A SPECIAL NOTE FROM PETTIS POOLS & THE CDC:
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with EPA registered chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19. Additionally, the World Health Organization states that controlling water quality is necessary to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases. While not specifically mentioning biguanide sanitizers (BaquaSpa & Baquacil), rest assured they are also EPA registered sanitizers and will keep your hot tub or pool safe. Additionally, the World Health Organization states that controlling water quality is necessary to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases.